There are many coverage options available to those searching for Glen Rock commercial insurance. However, not all those options are necessary for you. As a new business owner, here are three basic coverages that you’ll most likely need to get started with a strong foundation.

General Liability Insurance

General liability protects you in case a third party files a lawsuit claiming that your business caused them to sustain an injury or property damage. In such a situation, your policy would cover your legal fees including attorneys’ fees, settlements or judgments.

Professional Liability Insurance

Also known as errors and omissions insurance, professional liability insurance protects you in case a third party experiences a loss because of an error on your part and decides to file a lawsuit. It’s often referred to in the medical field as malpractice insurance but it’s vital for non-healthcare consultants and businesses as well.

Property Insurance

Property insurance is there to protect you in case of disaster strikes in the form of a fire, storm, theft or vandalism. It makes funds available to cover the cost to repair or replace your items be it your building, furniture or equipment.

With these coverages, you’ll be on your way to getting your business protected. An experienced Glen Rock commercial insurance agent can help you build your perfect policy.